Our Customer Reviews
- Pete did a brilliant job at installing the door. Calm, tidy and fast, and with excellent communications throughout the whole process of choosing the door and measuring up. I can't recommend him highly enough. Laura Davis London
- Very professional. Contacted Solidor regarding bespoke glass. Very pleased with installation. Beautiful new door. Thoroughly recommend Rightdoor Michelle Abombar Burnham on Crouch
- Very professional. Contacted supplier when I had a bespoke request for glass. Kept me informed when there was a delay in delivery because of my bespoke order. Really pleased with installation. Would recommend Right door without hesitation. Michelle Agombar Burnham on crouch
- Pete was excellent, dealing with my questions and changes to the design. The installation by him and his colleague was great they managed to remove my old door and leave the original internal frame which, we wasn’t sure could be done. Highly recommended. Alexis Great Dunmow
- Had our new door fitted today 23rd November by Pete at Right Door. The job was carried out very professionally and completed on time to a very high standard. We were left with no mess to clear up and Pete even took away our old wooden door. Thank you. Colin Mason Stebbing
- A quality product - we chose the Anthracite Grey Solidor in Flint. Pete the owner installed the door with great attention to detail. We are very pleased with it, and would highly recommend this company. Very good customer service. Christopher Vokes Epping
- Pete responded to all my enquiries promptly, and the fitting was fast and efficient. Katherine Huish London
- Excellent service from Pete. From first emails to survey to installation. Always professional and knowledgeable about his products. Recommended. Thanks Leo Rabeneck Erith
- Brilliant company to deal with from start to finish. Pete could not have been more helpful in explaining our options and making sure we got what we wanted at the right price. Installation went smoothly today and we are very impressed with our new Solidor. Steven Rudolph Hornchurch
- Very good looks nice. Thanks. Grant England Basildon
- Excellent service. Thanks. Grant England Langdon Hills
- Had the rock vermont fitted
It was was installed perfectly by pete and his helper Kevin green Bromley
- The product is great, and the service even better. Just from the interchange between the 2 chaps who installed our door checking their work twice or more, I just knew I would get a great result, and I certainly did. Great door, fitted perfectly. Vincent Luke Heald London
- Brilliant service provided by Pete from the start. Arrived punctually to survey and re-confirm online quote, explained everything in full, no pushy sales patter. Confirmed order and date finalised for fitting within 2 weeks, kept us updated of order progress and arrived again on time of day of installation.
On removing old door and frame, it could be seen job wasn't going to be as easy as hoped, however Pete and his assistant went through each problem in detail and always gave a number of solutions to overcome them. Quality of workmanship exceptional, door looks amazing and so, so happy.
Would highly recommend Pete and would use again without doubt. Guy Lear Gravesend, Kent
- I had a new front door fitted by Peter, which unfortunately had a fault with the glass. Peter not only sorted this out with the supplier, who replaced the door, then Peter installed the replacement door for free !!
Great customer service, I am very pleased with my new front door and would highly recommend Right Door to anybody.
Thanks again Peter.
Micky. Micky Bright Hornchurch
- We are extremely pleased with our new front door. Pete was professional, reliable and friendly. Many thanks. Laura Sammons Danbury
- Highly recommend Right Door, high quality materials, friendly professional staff, 1st class service & no hidden extras. Lisa Pomeroy Stanford Le Hope
- Had a new back door supplied and fitted by Pete. Superb quality and excellent workmanship 100% happy would thoroughly recommend to friends and family.
Anne R Anne Chelmsford
- We had a Rock Door professionally fitted by Pete and James and we are both delighted with their work. They arrived when they said they would, and the whole undertaking was performed with great attention to detail and with skill and care. Due to loss of strength in my hands, Pete was absolutely insistent that the door be easy for me to open, making numerous micro-adjustments without compromising security, to ensure I was 100% fully satisfied with the final fit.It's little things like that that make you realise you are dealing with true professionals who value their work and their customers and anything less than 100% is not good enough for them. I imagine that Pete is to Door Fitting as a Savile Row Tailor is to Suit Fitting. Both are exacting in their approach and professional and courteous. The work area was left completely clean and tidy afterwards. I would not hesitate to recommend Right Door to anyone wanting a professional installation. Thank you, gentlemen. Harvey & Jackie Colchester, Essex
- I don't normally leave reviews but the service/work carried out by Pete and James was second to none. I was looking for a Rockdoor to replace my current uPVC door which was falling apart, having got a few quotes and speaking directly to Rockdoor who highly recommended Pete/Right Door who I got in touch with and after a few messages set up a meeting to measure up & price. If I am truly honest I was expecting some sort of salesmans pitch/upsale as that is what I am used to but NOPE Pete was good as gold! gave me the information I needed to make my own mind up without the slightest bit of pressure. There was a slight problem with my brickwork as the old canopy had been removed which took out a couple of bricks, Pete worked around this problem and installed the door without any problems. Pete's attention to detail from day one, I knew I had chosen the right man to install the right door which looks amazing and makes the house look 100 times better than than uPVC door did. I have been recommending Pete to my family and friends and I am sure I will be seeing Pete in the future when I am replacing my windows, if you are looking to get your door/ windows give Pete a call you won't regret it! Shah Kamali Barking
- Just arrived home from work to find our new front door (WOW) had been installed, thankyou for not only providing a superior product that matched our bespoke requirements but it was also fitted to perfection. Great jobs guys and you have left us all grinning like cheshire cats this evening as we admire our new entrance :) saul West Wickham
- We have choose right door to replace our front door. Pete has demonstrated to be a professional person since the first time he came to assert the work. The attention to detail and level of service has been outstanding. The job was completed by Pete on time, we choose Rock Door , price was competitive and the finish was outstanding.
We have decided to replace two windows we look forward to receiving the same service by Pete
I highly recommended Pete for what he can deliver, no wasting time in looking for someone else
Fabio&Francesca Fabio Morello Wanstead
- I had a new front Rock Door fitted a week ago and Patio doors fitted as well a week later. The whole process from start to finish was absolutely trouble free Pete McCarthy was very professional. The installation was very efficient and both Pete and his partner James attention to detail was a joy to watch. The finished job was of the highest standard. Anybody would struggle to find any faults. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Dave Jenkins David Jenkins 1 Sycamore Close, Loughton, Essex, IG10 2PG
- I echo all the comments above. Our door was not easy to fit (old house with unexpected cavities & obstructions). Pete worked to find a solution which avoided ending up with a narrow doorway - extra work but all within the agreed price. Thanks. Derek Steeden London
- Really pleased with our new door and side window. Would not hesitate to recommend Pete from Right Door. The fitting was done with care and attention to detail. Everything left clean and tidy. Sue Enfield